Les Français I , II , III et affiliés
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue. Merci de lire les règles et conseils pour les nouveaux !

Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Equipement proposé par la grand-mère

3 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

Dave le grand

Admin

Je pense que l'équipement est proposé selon notre niveau,
ainsi , dans le temps on trouvera toujours mieux... et on dépensera toujours des diams Evil or Very Mad

Surtout n'achetez rien à par les équipements Gold proposés par la grand mère , les équipements Perles sont toujours un ton en dessous....

https://royalrevolt.forumactif.org

radha

Sorry, i don't get it. The only place I can get equipement is from the grandmother, where else? And the gold equipement is always offered for diamants (which I never have enough of, anyway) and never for pearls. So what am I supposed to do?

Dave le grand

Admin

radha a écrit:Sorry, i don't get it. The only place I can get equipement is from the grandmother, where else? And the gold equipement is always offered for diamants (which I never have enough of, anyway) and never for pearls. So what am I supposed to do?

You can get equipement from 2 places :
-Grandmother
-Sometimes in castle treasure when you win.This way is not often gold rare equipement but it happen 2 or 3 times for me.

With Grandmother , you got to watch out gold equipement with diamonds . Sometimes there is pearls equipement but it's not as powerfull  as diams, so don't get it to save pearls.

-You have to use diamonds for 2 mainly reason (and try to avoid to spend it in spell when you attack , ressurection or other...)

1) use it mainly to get treasure shield 1day or 3 days
2) watch out gold equipment from grandma and make the good choice according to your strategy .(poison or fire shield for exemple)

And if you don't have enough diams ... win leagues again and again. i won about my 20th leagues (20 X 375 ) = 7500 diams
and i have only gold equipement .
Maybe i will start a topic about winning league strategy later. Twisted Evil

Mikoukiou

For your information, I tested it and it worked :

Grandma doesn't make good offers if you have a lot of gems. So you have to drop your gems under 100, and then she will make good offers again. It is always to make you pay gems. But you can use Tapjoy to get gems, that's what I do OR you can wait to have enough gems. Indeed, if you don't buy your lovely armor because you don't have enough gems, she will keep making offer until you buy one. And on and on..

Dave le grand

Admin

Mikoukiou a écrit:For your information, I tested it and it worked :

Grandma doesn't make good offers if you have a lot of gems. So you have to drop your gems under 100, and then she will make good offers again. It is always to make you pay gems. But you can use Tapjoy to get gems, that's what I do OR you can wait to have enough gems. Indeed, if you don't buy your lovely armor because you don't have enough gems, she will keep making offer until you buy one. And on and on..

Ah ben moi , je viens d'acheter une armure alors que j'ai plusieurs milliers de gems ??? What a Face

Mikoukiou

Eh ben tu as bien de la chance! Car moi je suis resté 1 mois et demi sans aucune offre valable du fait que j'avais pas mal de diamants pour améliorer ma tour de l'alliance :-/
Mais bon ça peut servir pour les personnes qui ont plein de diamants, mais qui n'ont plus d'offres, puisque ça a marché avec moi, pourquoi pas avec d'autres? santa

Dave le grand

Admin

Ce qui est sur c'est :

- En dessous de 500 diams , offres de packs
- En dessous de 300 diams , promos violettes sur les diams (-50%).
Donc Ne pas acheter de diams avant de tomber sous les 300!!

Mikoukiou

Ah je savais pas ça. Mais j'achète très rarement des diamants, donc pas concerné.

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]